Monday, March 8, 2010

Old Greenwood

My Dad and his brothers just finished their home they built in Lake Tahoe. My dad worked tirelessly on this home and has dedicated the past two years of his life to this home. He has worked hard his whole life and I am extremely proud of him. My dad was single father and we grew up in a basically a double wide home in Southern California. I am glad I never grew up in a home like this and that I have a great perspective on hard work and drive in my life. Now 27 years later I am extremely grateful that my family built this home and that I can have access to it when I am back in one of the places I love most in this world, Lake Tahoe. I love living in Seattle but Lake Tahoe will always be my second home. This fall I was staying there for a few days and I decided to shoot a small commercial for my dad on the house. They currently rent it out as a vacation rental and I wanted to help in the best way I knew how. Anyways enjoy the video and if you ever know someone who needs a place to rent in Truckee please let me know. Its not cheap but worth every penny.

OldGreenwood.KoniniecResidence.example from Corey Koniniec on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment