Friday, March 26, 2010

Sounders Opening Game

So I am finally home for a few days from 3 weeks on the road. Filming for Burton snowboards has taken me from the Northern Japan Island of Hokkaido to the depths of the Coast Mountains British Columbia. Last night I decided what better way to celebrate being home, than grabbing some tickets to the MLS Season Opener. Sounders Fans are nuts and are the loudest fans in the MLS. Qwest field was sold out and the fans were definately sending it. The Seattle Sounders Shut out PHilly 2-0 thanks to an awesome header goal from Freddy Montero. Super fun night getting to hang with my girl and see some good friends Shaun McKay and Justin Eeles. Here's some pics. By the way it was pouring rain, typical Seattle.



Pre Game

The Crew L-R: Eeles, Amber, McKay


Planes and Rain


Amber and I

Happy


Eeles says we're number 1 or he's number 1. not sure


Celebration. Sounder Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment